Bilingual Recruiter Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: $12.00 – $15.00 la hora
- Garland, TX 75041: Trasladarse al trabajo sin problemas o planear mudarse antes de comenzar a trabajar (Obligatorio)
Lugar de trabajo: Una ubicación