Detalles del empleo
Desde $17 por hora
Tipo de empleo
Turno y horario
Forklift Operator Job Description Template
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carrollton, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location