The maintenance technician is directly responsible for the repair and maintenance for all of the plant equipment and infrastructure.
Responsibilities & Duties
1. Maintain all plant equipment to the original manufacture’s specifications.
2. Organize the shop and spare parts to achieve a neat and organized working environment.
3. Formalize an equipment start-up list to make sure that the plant starts up on time.
4. Ascertain that we have all the critical spare parts for all the manufacturing equipment.
5. Determine if we have all the equipment manuals for the manufacturing equipment.
6. Work hand and hand with the equipment operators to determine if changes are necessary to
improve the machines performance.
7. Plan and coordinate maintenance actives to make sure that little or no downtime is
1. Perform necessary repairs and preventative maintenance programs for all production equipment and throughout the physical facility with a primary focus on the main processing area.
2. Troubleshoot and develop solutions to equipment failures as necessary.
3. Install and or modify processing equipment and related support systems to allow for a more productive work environment during regular working hours.
4. Reduce the amount of downtime and provide incremental uptime to the production team.
5. Manage costs within the Repair and Maintenance budget as defined for the calendar year.
6. Perform maintenance on plant equipment per maintenance schedule.
7. Develop and maintain specific preventive maintenance records on all critical equipment.
8. Maintain daily, preventative, and work order maintenance logs
9. Coordinate outside contract work on equipment installation or reconfiguration as needed
10. Maintain spare parts supply
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: A partir de $18.25 la hora
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Buda, TX 78610: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location