TEXAS LABOR, CORP is looking for a motivated Mechanical Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in mechanical engineering and will be looking to grow with the company. We are looking for someone who is interested in growing with the company and has a passion for their work.
- Design, develop, and test mechanical systems and components (e.g., actuators, motors, actuators, sensors, etc.)
- Perform system level testing of mechanical components and systems
- Perform system level testing of electrical components and systems
- Develop test methods and procedures for mechanical systems
- Conduct testing on new designs and existing designs (including field testing)
- Analyze data to determine performance of mechanical systems
- Prepare reports on results of testing (e.g., results of test methods, results of analysis)
- Prepare drawings for testing purposes (e.g., sketches for actuators)
- Prepare test plans for future projects (e.g., CADPAD)
- Support project management team with various tasks as assigned by management
- Perform other duties as assigned by management or leadership team
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree preferred. Candidates with experience in the electrical or electrical/electrical field preferred.
- Strong understanding of mechanical engineering principles, including motor control design and control theory preferred. Strong understanding of electrical/electrical systems preferred. Experience in the design or development of motor control systems a plus.
- The successful candidate will have a BSME – experience designing electrical enclosures and packaging – ERP system and BOM familiarity and experience correlating mechanical design to electrical schematics and wire lists.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Garland, TX 75040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person