Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who set up and operate machines.
1. Prepares work schedules, assigns work, and oversees the work product.
2. Ensures machine function and output is according to specifications.
3. Will be responsible for the inventory control in the department.
4. Must be able to read blueprints, job worksheets, oral instructions and other documents as
required to schedule work of others.
5. Responsible for quality control and documentation of quality of assigned work crews using established quality control sheets and visual inspection.
6. Responsible for enforcement of company safety rules and procedures for crew assigned
7. Responsible for correct time reporting for assigned work crew.
5+ years supervising others in Fabrication and / or assembly of heavy structural weldments and /or construction industry equipment. References required
Basic computer skills
Bi Lingual a plus
Stable work history
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: $20.00 – $25.00 la hora
- Sunnyvale, TX: Trasladarse al trabajo sin problemas o planear mudarse antes de comenzar a trabajar (Obligatorio)
Lugar de trabajo: Una ubicación