The Palletizer/Boxer is responsible for packaging finished product in their proper cases or trays by hand. Seals, labels, and lifts boxes to be placed on pallet. May use a hand pallet jack to move product to shipping warehouse.
· Pack in product in boxes or trays.
· Verify code dates, sealing, product weight, and product appearance is within specified parameters and conform to client’s expectations.
· Check the appearance and quality of the final product.
· Check bags to make sure proper packaging is being used.
· Ensure that trays are clean and in good condition. Remove any damaged or dirty trays.
· Responsible for maintaining sufficient amount of trays and boxes to pack products.
· Follow directions from Production Lead and Supervisors.
· Monitor the metal detector functions once trained and approved by the HACCP team.
· Attend safety and quality training sessions as required.
· Report injury or illness within 24 hours to supervisor or manager.
· Follow all company rules and regulations.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.21 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carrollton, TX 75006: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location