QA Technician Reports to: Quality Control Supervisor
General Job Function: Analyzes the product runs and final product during designated shift based on
schedule determined by supervisor.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
1. Product Testing and record of all Work in Progress and Finish Product.
2. Perform the Pre-Operatives Inspection at the Plant Start Up.
3. Report any irregularity to Production Lead or Production Shift Manager.
4. Identify and segregate all products that do not meet Rudy’s Tortillas specifications.
5. Review all HACCP Critical and Control Points.
6. Release all production in X3.
7. For Truco, input all information in ETQ before sending the samples to Truco.
8. Any other related activity.
1. Must be able to lift up to 50-65 pounds, 4 feet high, without the aid of another person.
2. Must be able to sit/stand for up to a full eight hour shift in the performance of job duties.
3. Must be able to climb (up and down) up to 10 feet high, for up to a full eight hour shift in the
performance of job duties.
4. Must be able to bend, stoop, push, and pull in the performance of job duties.
5. Must be able to use fingers bilaterally and unilaterally.
6. Must be able to work in various temperatures and environmental conditions.
7. Must be able to maintain amicable work relationships with fellow employees and perform all essential
job functions in an environment that will sometimes include increased work levels of work-related
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: $14.00 – $16.00 la hora
- High school or equivalent (Deseable)
- Manufacturing: 1 año (Obligatorio)
- Spanish (Obligatorio)
Work Location: One location