We are seeking a motivated individual who is looking for a career in a growing healthcare organization. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, able to work in a fast paced environment, and possess the ability to multi-task. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to problem solve.
TEXAS LABOR, CORP is a fast-growing Garland, TX based dental practice that provides exceptional dental care to patients of all ages. We are committed to providing our patients with personalized care by employing state of the art technology in an atmosphere that encourages creativity and fun.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wage with overtime opportunities
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous discounts on products and services
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education courses
- Opportunity for advancement into a dental practice management role
- Assist with patient scheduling and insurance verification as needed.
- Assist patients with basic questions regarding treatment options and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to dentist and office staff as needed.
- Maintain patient files and medical records as needed.
- The successful candidate will have experience editing technical documents, along with working with BOMs and ECNs along with the ability to read and understand assembly prints and parts lists.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Garland, TX 75041: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person