TEXAS LABOR, CORP is looking for a full-time Engineer to join our team in Garland, TX. This is a great opportunity to learn about the manufacturing process for advanced composites and advanced materials.
- Perform quality control testing on samples of products to ensure compliance with specifications and internal quality control standards.
- Perform sample processing and quality control testing on samples of products to ensure compliance with specifications and internal quality control standards.
- Analyze data to determine the causes of problems, develop solutions, and implement those solutions.
- Provide technical support to the engineering team.
- Support the development of new products and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently as needed.
- The successful candidate will have a BSEE – experience testing with UL/CE mark certification and testing/evaluating electromagnetic interference/compatibility to UL and military standards.
TEXAS LABOR, CORP is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Garland, TX 75041: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person