Primary Areas of Responsibility
1. Feed tortillas into fryer or chopper.
2. If working in the fry area, must be able to work in temperatures up to 110 degrees for a two-hour
3. Count fried or baked products.
4. Seal product.
5. Pack product in boxes according to specifications.
6. Stack all cases according to product specifications.
7. Work with and around Heavy Machinery.
8. Work with and around Sharp Objects and Tools.
9. Stay in Designated Area as Directed.
10. Work as a Team and assist where needed.
11. Follow all GMP and Sanitation Guidelines.
Secondary areas of Responsibility
1. Communicate to lead and supervisor any product quality concerns.
2. Communicate to lead and supervisor any accidents.
3. Complete all other duties as assigned.
4. Attends all mandatory meetings.
5. Must Call in within 2-4 hours before start time.
6. Must be able to adhere to work schedule for your department.
7. Communicate problems and situations with Lead, Supervisor, etc.
1. Must be able to lift up to 50-65 pounds up to four feet high without assistance.
2. Required to bend, stoop, pull and push in performance of job duties.
3. This job requires the employee to be at an assembly line so all breaks are taken when assigned by
4. Employee must be aware of all safety precautions at each line.
5. Required to stand in a hot manufacturing plant.
6. Works in direct contact with unpackaged food.
7. Understand and Follow Safe Lifting and Placing techniques.
8. Complete other duties as assigned.
Monday – Friday 10:00PM-6:00AM
$12.00 – $12.50 /Hour.